I was able to watch an episode of House tonight, knit a few rows, AND submit two shorts from last year to a couple of journals.
Now that the starlings have a home, it is time to get Utah and Coney Island out of the nest. I made a couple of changes to the Utah piece but left Coney Island as is for now--it hasn't been rejected from too many places yet.
I sent an email today to the Director of Wyoming's MFA program, asking if "falling back" on the TTU MA would hurt my chances to reapply to UW in two more years. She said it would not. No decision has been made: I still want to see what UA and PSU are going to send, as far as funding options go, and visit Texas Tech. Plus, I am still waiting to hear back from three schools (though one of them is an assumed rejection).
Anyone out there want my cat? He is not coming.