Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 208

I wrote a whopping 250 words today for Friday's 52/250. I know, I know, please, hold your applause until everyone's name has been called.

I feel like I've made my decision about school, but I can't really MAKE it until all the facts are in evidence. Which will be after spring break. Which is next week. So I keep thinking the same things over and over. Asking the same questions and trying out different answers.

I also tried to compile all of my old cnftweets. I can't believe I wasn't writing those down. There's no record before November, and it seems like I had a bunch in September and October.

That's all I can really string together, cogent thoughts-wise. Good night, spider monkeys and snow leopards.

No comments: