Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Monday, March 14, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 210

Earlier, I posted my statement of purpose. For posterity? I dunno. I said I would awhile back, if it got me in anywhere. Not that the SOP was what got me in, I mean the manuscript did that... But you know.

I poked around looking for some good contests/journals to submit the Night essay if it fails to place in either the Creative Nonfiction or the Iowa Review contests. I didn't have time for much else.

Someone emailed me back about PJ's wanted ad: a nice young hipster couple. I hope it works out. I have zero patience for much these days, and poor Peej gets the brunt of it. I am in planning and escape mode: I can't wait to be on my way.

No comments: