Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Monday, March 21, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 217

The newest book review is done, but it's pending. The editor has some other pieces lined up, and I am definitely NOT a line-jumper. I will link as soon as it's live.

Today I turned down the University of Washington as graciously as I could. It was more than a little nerve-wracking, but I couldn't afford to go, even if they found me money for the school year. Over the weekend, I also badgered Penn State into rejecting me already, and they were kind enough to do so.

The tally:
MFAs: U of A - accepted; U of Wy - waitlisted
MAs: Texas Tech - accepted; KSU - accepted

I'd like to take one more school off the list by the end of the week. But for now, I will sleep, perchance to dream of a leetle paper-filled office with a short line of goofy undergrads waiting to ask me what a braided essay is.

No comments: