Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 224

I think I managed to go most of the day without looking up apartments in Laramie, Lubbock, or Manhattan (KS). I did not look up course offerings or read blurbs from the books of faculty. I did not use google maps to "walk" around any campuses.

Doesn't mean I didn't want to, but I refrained.

My cat was skittish and weird around another nice young person who wanted a friendly lovey cat. She seemed sad when she left, and I don't imagine her calling back. He's doomed.

I reworked a piece of flash fiction and submitted it to a new lit mag that some folks I know have started. The pieces are read blind, so I won't hold it against them if they turn it down.

On the birding essay: I think I found the "larger theme" or what have you. I'm still mulling it over.

Only 141 days left of this little experiment. I need to think about whether it has helped, hurt, or had no effect on my writing practice. I could make a snap judgment, but I'd rather not.

No comments: