Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 223

No, I haven't decided yet. Though I think about it approximately three times each hour.

I'm getting more organized about the birding essay, and baby steps are apparently the best I can do right now. I've drafted an outline and am now looking at which parts of the blackbird essay will be cannibalized and which will be thrown out.

I gave up the snooze button for Lent and was doing really well until this week. Now I am back to my old tricks, I suspect there's something to feeling "stuck" that makes me want to stay in bed all day.

What's nuts is that I can't even write one of these blog posts without stopping and staring into space every sentence. Which city has better yoga classes? Which has farmer's markets? Where can I live closest to school? Which has the most classes to choose from? Can I take a bus in any of these cities? Can I camp/hike/bird watch close to town? And it goes on into the night. It's all wonderful stuff, and sometimes I just start dancing around in my room because I'm so goddamned stoked for next year. Or I let out a spontaneous 'yawp!' But OHTHEWAITING.

No comments: