Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 255

There are less than 100 days left in this experiment. There are also less than 100 days until I pack a truck and drive off to school. Isn't that crazy? I most definitely didn't plan THAT shit eight months ago.

OK. I'll admit that this day did not deliver on all predicted scope for productivity.

But stuff and things were accomplished. Got my wildly painful MMR vaccine booster (34 years later), submitted three demand articles, wrote a couple of paragraphs on my book review of Silent Spring, made next week's lunches, and went for a morning slog.

There was also some dawdling, a bit of lollygagging, and just a hair of dilly-dallying. I mean hell, it was Saturday, after all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: