Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 231

The barest bit of writing got accomplished today. We're talking tiny. But it was a rewrite, so that's something. My poor Utah essay-poem has just bombed everywhere. So, I asked some of my fellow MFA hopefuls to take a look at it. So far, no one has responded. This does not bode well.

I also exchanged about a dozen emails between faculty and students at Wyoming. I'm really going there!

Here's a scary thought: when was the last time you lived on $1000 a month? I will probably have to take out some amount of loans to make it through with sanity intact.

Today I also browsed through some of the affiliated study abroad programs that Wyoming works with. There are a few that offer a month long Spanish/rain forest ecology program in Costa Rica. Also, through the student rec center, they run kayaking, caving, and snow shoeing trips. SNOWSHOEING, you guys! Someone please buy me snowshoes for my birthday.

I'm pretty exhausted from all of the hopping around yesterday, so I'm calling today done.

No comments: