Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 244

I got a new issue of Poets & Writers in the mail, and as I was flipping through it I kept getting distracted by all of the MFA ads. I kept having to remember that I'm already going to GET one of those. So then I'd get sucked into the workshops for a few pages.

I'm already going to get one of those, y'all.

I submitted another Demand article plus a rewrite. I resubmitted a story to a nonpaying market that I had previously pulled it from. I guess I had brief delusions of grandeur, but after 6 rejections all rapid-fire like, and two of them for this very piece, I just decided to take what I could get.

Also, I started Moreau. Digging! It!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: