Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 242

YAWN. I am beat, y'all. And I still need to drive home.

This dispatch is courtesy of the high-speed internet at my parent's house. I have spent the last couple of hours knitting and watching trashy police dramas on their cable. Tonight we went out to eat as a belated celebration of all of my recent good lucks.

Earlier, I got blood drawn so I can prove my immunization status (should have the documentation on Tuesday), I submitted two more demand articles, and a poem for next Friday's 52 | 250 theme.

Speaking of poems, I have been writing them lately. Weird.

It has been a full and writerly weekend. I feel like I have to make up for my less than scintillating weeks--but then those are full of writing every day, just not writing that "counts." It's also full of reading, which I do think counts... I don't know what I want to say about that. I was just about to give myself too much rope, I think. So I will quit now. Time for BED, Sock Monkeys.

No comments: