Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 230



So, I will admit when I am wrong. Yesterday, I was wrong. My oldest friend in the world specifically said that I should not freak out until I heard from Wyoming, and I nonetheless freaked the fuck out.

And today, Wyoming called to offer me a spot in their program.

After crying a little bit and calling my mom, and writing to one of the professors that I consider a mentor to get his blessing, and hopping around my apartment like a rabbity nine-year old--I called them back and accepted.

I have written to both TTU and KSU expressing my sadness at being unable to accept all of the offers.

I'm going to attend the University of Wyoming's MFA program in the fall.

You guys!

So, for the second time this week, I am going to go cry a little but this time I'll be listening to a few more repeats of Queen and jumping on the bed before going to sleep.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

WAY TO CAMON, CHELSEA. seriously. :)

Chrissy said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Yay, Universe!

maya mackowiak said...

woo hoo! Congrats!

Amanda said...

Congratulations, Chelsea! So happy for you -- you deserve every bit of it.

Just think -- nine months from now, you'll be buried in SNOW.

:)

xo

Unknown said...

I am so so happy for you!!! I'll get ya some footy pajamas!!! Congratulations and Happy Freaking birthday