Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 249

Happy Easter.

PJ went to his new home today, which was rough. And then some crazy lady I've never met came to brunch at my parents and brought her cat in a carrier. She deposited the crying cat right next to the table. I ate as fast as I could and then went outside in the bright, bright sun and tried not to throw up.

It is worth mentioning, because I am at heart a selfish creature, that I am sad because I fell out of love with my cat. Not so much because I will miss him, because probably I won't for long. Ice queen. It's been a long day full of sugar.

However, it was not without writing. I finished up another article. I have almost made enough to pay for my renewed passport. I also took a stab at an edit of the hummingbird essay to send off to a competition.

No comments: