Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Monday, December 27, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 133

I wish I was in bed right now. Instead, I am trying to wait out the world's most stubborn cat who refuses to use his new litterbox, thus allowing me to drift unworried to sleep. It's a glamorous life, folks.

The Night essay got a little love this morning, and should get more tomorrow. I also wrote to someone who may have, or know of, a technical writing gig. Man, that would rock.

DAMNED CAT.

In other news, I need some sleep. Fingers crossed that the jerky cat gets it right tonight. 'Cause right now, he's just standing in front of it howling and moaning like Blanche Devereaux.

In even OTHER news, I have a sweet new docking station, but when I tried to move files from my old computer to my grand and roomier external drive, one of the drives on Old Bessie vanished (full disclosure: I walked away for a minute and when I came back the screen was just at the desktop like I had never even been transferring files). It is still gone after multiple restarts and any pointers to it are now unrecognized. It's like, Atlantis gone. Advice? Would fixing the boot record possibly help?

No comments: