Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 113

Still no Internet. Apparently the online payments weren't going through and it was shut off. Remember how you used to get warnings? Oh well. I may go without Internet for a bit the , as I'm not willing to be charged a reconnection fee. This may involve some creativity on the part of keeping up the project. Can't go to the coffeeshop everyday.

Anyway, I wanted to write about how I talked to the director of KSU's grad program and about how informative and gracious he was to me. How the only other school to take the time to talk with me (that I've reached out to, to be fair) is Texas Tech. I wanted to ponder how telling it is that only admin assistants seem to have time or interest in talking with me in the MFA programs... But instead, I'm gong to bed cause I Fucking hate trying to blog on my iPhone.

No comments: