Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 128

I'm pretty lucky. Not that it feels that way, not that I feel that way, but I know it to be true. It's probably one of those things I just have to say over and over until I believe it all the way.

Today was pretty awful. But despite all the unpleasantness, I finished my app to the University of Washington. It goes Priority Mail tomorrow.

UW done

Only one school left, and that one is going in Feb. I can exhale a little: it's in the hands of the Professors of the World, now. And now, I can get back to writing.

But for RIGHT now, there is a brilliant thunder and rain storm, and bed, in the dark is the best where and how for that.

No comments: