Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Friday, December 17, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 123

What's the half-way point of a year? 182? Seems like a long way off, but it's not at all.

I applied to Penn State today. That's five. The only two left are Washington and Kansas--and the latter won't go out until February. The half-way point.

Today I lost it. I got really caught up with how trapped I am here. Which is true, but also unhelpful. The applications feel like the only lifeline out, so trying to get them right, good enough, whatever becomes the only thing that matters.

I'm beat to hell. I'm tired. It's been four months of this experiment, and I don't have any clearer idea about it being the right thing to do. I'll just leave it at that for tonight.

A mini piece is up at the 52 / 250 blog: Fishing.

No comments: