Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 125

This is the coolest thing ever. This fellow Twitter-er and cnf-er, @spitballarmy, posted a little challenge last week: write some music-inspired tweets and you could win a music mix inspired by your cnftweets. Well, I won!

Here is Fred's mix, which I totally dig, along with the cnftweets of mine he used for inspiration.

Lieutenant, my nose will not stop running!*

I haven't written yet, spending the bulk of the day hiking up, then down a local mountain. But I am about to remedy that with some pre-sleep free writing about night. Things that go bump in the, the right times, silent, etc.

Here's me hiking the shit outta that shit (and before low blood sugar and screaming knees turned me into a sourpuss):
Rock!

*apologies to Galway Kinnell

No comments: