Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What's your point?

While cruising Twitter today, I "overheard" an exchange between two of my favorite writers-on-twitter.

@karriehiggins said to @JHammons : I love Wordle. Great tool with students, too! Helped some visualize the point they were really making (or not making).

Well, I figured I would make one for this here writing blog and see what came up. Here it is:

/via Wordle and thanks to @spitballarmy

Wow. I know I use "today" too much, but with a daily entry it's hard not to... but "going"? All of these things I am GOING to do? And how come "write" is only medium-sized? (I'm glad that "motherfucking" is so prominent. It is my favorite curse word, and is applied liberally to people, places, and things.)

It bears considering. And modifying. New Wordle to be posted again at the end of the month.

No comments: