Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 180

Almost halfway there. Can you see the top of the hill? Can you imagine what the view will look like at the top? Me neither.

Still bedridden. But not altogether unwillingly so. I finished a book and started notes on a review for it (The Fates Will Find Their Way by Hannah Pittard--thank you, indiespensable book club!) I watched a movie. I slept a lot. I feel awful, but have enjoyed just reading and sleeping and dreaming.

I was half sure (upon waking from a fever dream) that a college was going to notify today. But no such luck. Maybe I will be able to sit at the keyboard enough tomorrow to write up the review.



- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

I love the horse photo.