Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Friday, February 4, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 172

I wasn't able to write today because AGAIN I stayed up too late last night to be productive today. Exhausted, running for the damn bus, this weird kind of burned out at work--knowing it is coming to a close soon...

While I was able to read from Annie Dillard's Writing Life on the way in, I was falling asleep on the way home. Even Last Tango in Paris can't hold my attention, now. So, I'm going to bed. I will write in the morning.

I've moved some things around in the sidebar. There is now an "About Me" page, which may include a 100 things about me at some point. There is also a "published work" page--that needs a better name, but see also: too tired.

I received an email today letting me know that my Night essay has been received and is under consideration. I should know whether or not they like it by April.

No comments: