Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 171

Nearly six months in, and today I can say that I accepted a job as a technical writer. This is both a relief and a consternation. It changes many possibilities, some for the good and some for the bad.

For example, what will become of the 365 days when I am spending perhaps ten hours a day on government contract reporting? Will that "count" as writing? Who knows. For now, or as of the fifteenth of February, I will be able to begin digging myself out of debt in earnest.

I have not yet heard back on any of the many things out there in the world. I posted a new review at Xenith. This time on Rumpus Women Volume 1: Personal Essays by Women.

Have you voted for your favorite piece of micro fiction yet? Hint: pick me, pick me!

1 comment:

Scott said...

I choo - choo choose you. Ha, wiggum humor. Congrats.