Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Friday, May 13, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 26something

Due to the blogger outage, I am unsure about whether I need to repost Wednesday or not. So, erring on the side of caution and all:

Day 266
I have spent the last 45 minutes trying to get an Internet connection when I am supposedly communicating very freely with a "very good" connection.

I'm fairly certain that this post won't make it up, and the coffeeshop is about to close. So much for being productive. I could cry.

Anyway, wonderful news today. My Coney Island piece is now up at Used Furniture Review!

Late Arrival: Coney Island, 2008

If you feel so moved as to leave feedback on the site, well that would be fantastic. That's all I can handle today.

And, 267 (via Tumblr):

No post since Blogger’s been down all evening. I hope it comes back up soon.

I did get a book review submitted. And many discussions about an upcoming project were had.

The final week of 52/250 should be up soon, and I really like how the one I worked on turned out. More later.

And it's true! It's up here: All Three of Them This was a collaboration, and a lot of fun.

No comments: