Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 259

I'm a study in dissatisfaction. I am the Queen of Be Careful What You Wish For.

I've always figured that I was dissatisfied because I wasn't where I needed to be, doing what I needed to do. But what if that's not it at all? What if it's something deeper, that no amount of geographic or spinal adjustment can cure? I'm terrible at meditating.

I managed to jot down a little Tumblr flash thing based on a woman from New Orleans, my great grandmother, and an overheard conversation. What is that though? Like bending down to pick up a pen and calling it yoga. I'm too cranky for this today. Even writing an article about geology didn't cheer me up. Though I did have an encouraging conversation with the coordinator of UWyo's ENR program. I think I'm grouchy because I can't start yet.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: