Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 270

Today was kind of frustrating.

I am trying to get a project going, and I am really excited about it. It gives me something to think about during the less than stimulating work days. It's writing related, and is a good opportunity to for me to showcase my project management skills...

But what do you do when you can't get your partners to talk? I would love to take the ball and run, but not without a go-ahead. Or, I would love to hand the ball off if someone else is ready to run.

And yet, no conversation, no running. Just waiting. I would love some advice.

So my day was spent trying to write Demand articles. I submitted one. (ONE! Worst, terrible!) And I researched three more.

No comments: