Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Monday, May 16, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 271

I haven't written anything real in months, it feels. Demand articles, flash pieces, and tech writing.

All work and no play...

It's becoming clear that if I can write and jog everyday, and knit and hike and socialize each week, then I am way less crazy. I know it's an ideal: but why not work towards the ideal?

For now, moving and making cash takes precedence. But I need to get better at writing in small bursts. So: notebook is going back in the bag. Tomorrow I'm hoping to knock out most of the week's articles so I can concentrate on packing and other side projects.

I'm totally sleep-deprived and disjointed. Passing out in 3, 2, 1...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: