Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 276

I'm still here, and if you're reading this, you must be, too. Since the world did not end, I did in fact have to drag my ass out of bed and get stuff done.

I have been fighting a migraine all day and it is finally winning, so this will be short.

I did not get up particularly early this morning, but I gave myself permission to sleep in--why else have a weekend?!

This afternoon I managed to submit three Demand articles and research two more (woo!) I am nonplussed that my "scorecard" for both research and mechanics has slipped. I don't agree with that assessment, but there's not much I can do about that--the content editors are an invisible and faceless group on purpose.

Tomorrow morning I am going to go over some really wonderful feedback I've received on my hummingbirds essay and see what can be incorporated.

No comments: