Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Friday, November 26, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 102

Slow news day.

Originally, I wasn't going to buy anything today, but then I signed up for a book club. I will probably have to cancel it almost immediately, but I love Powell's, and I am intrigued as hell by The Instructions.

There wasn't much action on the holiday table today, so I wrote a few blog posts for the store site. It's marketing copy, but I am getting better at it. For whatever that's worth.

I'm feeling really withdrawn--I haven't felt that way in a long time. Usually when I am burnt out, I freak out. Now, I am just shutting down, hibernating. I feel very strongly that I don't want to deal with anyone. It would be completely OK if I were being a bit more of what I consider productive.

Also, totally informal poll: o.k., ok, OK, or okay?