Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 13

Astronomy. Astronomy. Astronomy. Commas. Astronomy. (Astronomy final is on Tuesday.)

I also managed, first thing in the morning, to add a much needed segue to my column draft. I kept opening the draft and poking at it when I was supposed to be studying. I hate this last minute Hail Mary pass at a passing grade, but it is something I always do in this kind of class.

>NOTE TO SELF: You will not be taking any random science classes in the fall, as you need to spend more time on the couple of essays on your mental list.

Maybe I should keep a list in the sidebar? Or maybe that is TMI. I'll sleep on it and dream of collapsing galaxies and bee colonies.

No comments: