Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 153

I actually forgot to post yesterday.

It was bound to happen, but it's weird it was yesterday because I was trying to be a writer all day.

I finished the book I was hoping to review this weekend, I wrote up my submission for the latest 52/250 prompt (this week's was "Animal Behavior," and accepted pieces will be up on Friday), and tried to read through and comment on a few Fictionaut pieces--I think the kids call this "networking".

I'm tired, is the problem. And the tiredness freaks me out, because, School! requires late nights and cramming! right? Am I too old for grad school if I can't lose a few nights sleep and still function?

Anyway, enough fretting. Today I had to be up at 4:30 am and work the day job until 1:30. Then like a fucking TROOPER I came home and wrote my book review. This is me setting deadlines and meeting them. Go me.

The editor at Xenith liked the review (which was a priceless lagniappe) and it is now live here:
Six Missing Words for Blue at Xenith

Your comments and feedback on the piece are appreciated. Now, to sleep, perchance to get some rest.

No comments: