Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

365 days of writing: day 44?

Today, I tried to blog from a show in Brooklyn on my phone. I failed. I did my writing on the plane to New York--it was really amazing: I started out, thinking about this thing I wanted to write about ( photography) and ended up writing about my self image. How it changed, from before I was married ( unphotographable) til after.

I realized that I have no mojo in Phoenix. When I show up, no one says 'woo!'. It's a little thing, but it makes all the difference in the world. Who cheers when you show up? How does that make you feel?

I'm definitely drunk and I really need to piss. On the G, waiting to connect to the R. Godamned a toilet can seem so beautiful in the mind's eye.

Go listen to the High Irons. They're my old fave band in Brooklyn. Too drunk to link right now, but listen to them, they're the best.

Did I mention I wrote today? Better than last trip. "Oh, the places you'll see!"

Also, drunk. I love you, goodnight.

No comments: