Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Monday, September 27, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 42

I had planned on pitching my column to another online journal today, but I don't work at a desk anymore. I did my morning writing (which I posted earlier today) and that was it.

My newest non-fiction book is In Defense of Food by Michael Pollan. Also, still chipping away at Spunk and Bite (as well as the New Kings of Nonfiction). I think I will be taking some fiction with me to NYC in two days.

Is it wrong to want to escape in academia? Remove oneself to only study? I feel like I am supposed to apologize for wanting to do it, or that I need some nobler reason for attending school. What's wrong with wanting to focus on learning, and nothing else for two years?

No comments: