Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 43

I called in sick today, for everything. My body finally shut down from the no sleeping and crying every day. Some days are just sick days.

I finished my sweater design and added some directions. First order of business upon return is getting that thing published. I also poked around some school websites, as I have been encouraged from a few directions to try at least the fully funded programs--I am adding Texas Tech's MA program to my maybe pile. It comes very highly recommended. It's such a long shot that I get a little tight in the chest thinking about applying again, but I am tight in the chest a lot of the time thinking about being stuck here.

Tomorrow, I head for New York for a friend's wedding reception and hopefully some recuperation. I'm bringing the computer this time, so I will continue to write and post.

No comments: