Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Monday, September 6, 2010

365 days of being a writer: days 17-20

I am home from my vacation. In summary, days 17 and 20 (the travel days) were the weakest -- productivity-wise -- while 18 and 19 were superstars. Here are the first pages from my notebook from each day after the jump.




day 17

day 18

day 19

day 20

I am clearly still trying to find my way on this glacier essay. I seem to torture myself with it first thing, while later pages covered the hummingbird essay and one about wearing the right clothes in grade school would start later. Also, I like to outline, and then write from different sections of my outline if I get stuck. It is rare for me that a piece of writing just falls out of my head onto paper with any kind of logical progression.

A couple of writerly highlights from the trip: getting to talk with my creative writing teacher from ACC over coffee and almost meeting one of my best writing friends. There were other non-writing highlights from the trip, but that's not for here. Today is day 21 so there will be another post tonight.

No comments: