Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 315

If you missed it, yesterday's post had to go up on Tumblr, owning to some issue with Blogger.

Today, I wrote for an hour. Not on any of the essays that I'm supposed to be working on, but I'm totally OK with that. I also worked a bit on the project that will follow this one. Yes! There will be something after 365 days of being a writer: but it won't be something that happens every day.

My snow tent showed up. I set it up in the front yard (which is a big square of red bricks on a sea of pinkish rocks) in 110° heat. It only took a few minutes all on my own. I was going to test it out in Flagstaff this weekend, but I was too worried that it wouldn't show up in time and booked myself a room. I probably shouldn't spend the money, but I really need to get out of the heat and go for a hike and look at the stars. It will be money well spent.

No comments: