Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 288

OK. Seriously. Today all I did is get some brainstorming/writing done (well, and I wrote some emails to writers which can actually be kind of nerve-wracking). But, no walk and no Spanish. It's like doing all three in a day is just impossible. Even though I know it's not.

It's a process, right? But I brought a notebook, and scribbled notes as I was able. I was thinking up topics for a bus essay. I am trying hard to be able to write in small bursts.

In other news, will I EVER be done with Annie Dillard? Why is it taking so long? I still like it, but it is sort of starting to kill me that I have been two thirds of the way through for at least a month. Who reads that slow? This guy. That's who.

No comments: