Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Monday, October 25, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 70

It's weird to think that I have been thinking about writing (and writing about that thinking) for seventy days.

This was kind of another day off. I sorted through more stuff. Winnowed out some more wheat, piled the chaff in the to-go pile.

But I also put together the packets for my recommenders. They only need to send four letters this year, since I am reapplying to three schools. I'm still not sure about the Kansas thing, but I have plenty of time to think about it. I've been playing at learning Spanish on my iPhone. After I finish the first 50 lessons, I will switch to my Rosetta knock off package that I bought ages ago. Between that and getting help from folks at work, I should be in a position to take Spanish 2 by Spring semester.


I did write a couple of paragraphs on my glacier essay, but since I am so very stuck on it, I dug out an old copy of Memoir (and) for some inspiration. Then it'll be on to Sand County Almanac. Between the two I should be able to get a good idea of how to focus the piece. I wish it was an assignment--why/how does that make it easier?

Mentioned:

No comments: