Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Monday, October 4, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 49

Let's hear it for mornings! I got up relatively early, did some editing, submitted a piece of flash non-fiction to Brevity and did some research. The day started out on a much better note.

This evening I was able to stroll around The Strand and was able to add the Sand County Almanac to my stack of books from NYC. They (like every other used book store in this city) did not have Annie Dillard's Pilgrim at Tinker Creek, or TTW's Refuge, both of which are also on my list.

We head home tomorrow. The flight gets in around 10 pm, and then we still have to take the train home... Which means I may not get a chance to write a real post tomorrow.

No comments: