Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 57

I was doing so well, waking up early--two weeks ago? Now, it's all I can do to get to work on time. My day job has cleared me to do two more weeks of social media. Perhaps that will help my mood, and my schedule.

A new headhunter friend has also submitted my resume for a technical writing job. It helps, being focused. Already I am downloading documentation tools and getting back into the habit of saying things like "wysiwyg editor" and "iterative development environment".

Today I wrote a letter to another writer, one that I don't know. It wasn't "writing" but, I ended up talking about some things that I did not intend to talk about when I started. For that, I will consider it writing.

A very good friend has offered to "sponsor" my application to Texas Tech. I have agreed to let him. I am immensely grateful for the faith in me that my friends have.

No comments: