Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 52

It was hard to get out of bed today. I had plans to take a brisk walk and then write. But I rolled around in the blankets, obstinate and moody. In the end, I only had 20 minutes to edit and add to my riff on the disgusting sidewalks of New York that I started the other day.

Each "Monday" at my day job sees me weepy and hopeless. It is humiliating. Today there were compounding issues, but there always are. Ultimately, I spent the day agonizing about what I want out of Life, when the question was just move, keep moving. (Both literally and figuratively.)

I applied for a job doing social media far from here. I don't know what will happen (who can ever know?) but it is a direction that is not down on which to focus my gaze. So it's something.

Here are some writing related things I have read recently that I found interesting:

No comments: