Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Friday, January 28, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 165

Another day, another draft. I'm floating on endorphins at this point in the day.

The Rumpus printed one of my poems, here. There's no anchor link, but my piece is on page four.

I think the Night essay is ready for a copy edit. Hopefully, not much else needs to change structurally. I wish my printer weren't busted, sometimes seeing it in my hand helps me ferret out things that I miss on screen.

I'll probably go by my folks after work tomorrow to print a copy.

In the continuing vein of a loose writing playlist...


It's stressing me out that I don't have another review for Xenith ready yet, but I can't muster the mental bandwidth this week. It will be out next week.

No comments: