Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Friday, January 7, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 144

Still tired. I need to scroll back to the last time I couldn't sleep all week and try to figure out my triggers.

Today, I read on the book I want to review, posted another story up on Fictionaut, and submitted one of my flash pieces to a small lit mag.

Also, my latest 52/250 piece is up. This week's theme was "Floating Away," and I wrote an imagined Monologue. In my mind's eye this girl looks like one of the tuff girls from my junior high / high school. She wears black eyeliner all along the inside rim of her eye and has feathered hair. She probably wears black acid wash jeans and has weird bruises on her forearms sometimes. 

Now I am off to read more about turquoise, both the color and the stone.

No comments: