Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 143

It feels like there are a lot of beer bottles still on the wall.

I haven't gotten to bed at a decent hour in a couple of days. The Internet's days are numbered here. Any ideas on how I could update this thing without it? I hate all of the apps I've tried on my phone. Can I complain again about Blogger's lack of an app?

Here is the announcement of my Runner up-edness: http://thediagram.com/contest.html#2010hybridresults

I spent today reading book reviews and tweeting for my day job. I also secured a galley copy to review (woo!) although I'd like to get an initial review written and out before it gets here -- as practice. So I am going straight to bed to read The Anthropology of Turquoise: Reflections on Desert, Sea, Stone, and Sky.

I haven't been able to get this song out of my head for like three days...

No comments: