Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Monday, January 17, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 154

Most of today was spent being bugged. About the bus, work, my lack of sleep, my attitude. Just bugged.

It started out well enough: I posted a picture of a hummingbird in Jeff's palm and my facebook promptly blew up (relatively speaking). This has given me the idea of going with some of the earlier passages in my "Night" essay. Can it be a Night essay if the night never comes?

And then the day job sucked away all my joy. I tried to coast through it. I tried not to care, to focus on getting home and doing other things.

Today I posted the newest flash piece to Fictionaut. I will wait to link it until it is up on the 52/250 site.

I also submitted my flash nonfiction desert piece to the umpteen millionth journal who says they go for work that is pushing boundaries. Maybe this piece is too pushy? Not pushy enough?

Tomorrow is my first geology class at the Desert Botanical Garden. There's still time to sponsor one of the next four classes, drop me a line if you are interested.

On that note, good night, sweet birds.



This week's mantra: Everything will be alright in the end; if it's not alright, it's not the end. AND: I am going to make it through this spring if it kills me.

No comments: