Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 310

I've taken a few days off this year, so I'm not going to apologize for taking today as a mental health break.

I saw a weird and possibly good movie (Tree of Life). I'm still thinking about it, that's something. I had a ridiculously tasty burger avec gorgonzola and caramelized onions some good beer, then I soaked in a hot tub (in the desert! in summer! who's crazy?) and jumped in a slightly less hot swimming pool (they are all close 80 degrees at this point in the year).

Writing? Nope. Though I talked about it a fair bit. Yesterday, I wrote to a center in Ecuador that I am going to try to get to over my Christmas break, if that's even remotely possible. But the best part was that I wrote partly in Spanish (though, they haven't written back yet--hopefully that is not due to my poor language arts).

So today will close with only one note to a writer sent, one note from a writer received.

No comments: