Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Friday, June 10, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 296

I applied for a paying writing job, today, on a soon-to-be launched website. I also checked out the galley for my latest book review on Necessary Fiction (goes up Monday). And I talked at length with a collaborator about an upcoming writerly project.

Also, I received the latest issue of H.O.W. magazine. They are running a writing contest, and (for a change!) I decided to buy a copy before deciding whether or not I wanted to enter the contest. First thing, I noticed the name of someone I "know" in the list of contributors (Hi, Molly!) So, it feels very grown up, buying an issue first to read through all the essays before deciding if they might like me or not.

I also posted a bucket list earlier. These are all the places that I would LOVELOVELOVE to see my name in someday. There are definitely other places that I want to get into, but these are my little ponies, my crossed fingers. It's a wish list, a motivation list etc, and it is totally subject to change.

No comments: