Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 305

Just two months left of this little experiment. I am going to have to start thinking about recaps and summary posts--in between thinking about moving, that is.

I have seven weeks left here, and I feel like I am not using the time optimally. I haven't done as much Spanish homework as I wanted, and my to-do list feels like it is languishing.

Part of the problem is being back on the Demand wagon. (I finished two more articles tonight, which met my goal of five for the week.) And part of the problem is the television.

In other news, the new graduate student directory is up at UWyo, and I am in it! That makes it seem realer and realer. Just like my new and improved bionic vision. I had very little scratchiness today and it seemed even more like just my eyes, seeing. I still get the sensation that I need to take my contacts out from time to time, but mostly: wow.

This week, I am going to work on something other than the completely birding essay. Perhaps it's time for some cats...

No comments: