Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Yesterday, part two

I woke up this morning (late, obviously) thinking, I can't believe I didn't post last night. HA HA. Drunky the Clown is in the house!

I edited some of last night's post because I have no idea what I was talking about. None. The terrible mountain whiskey from the dancehall must've gotten me higher than a giraffe's pussy (as a good friend of mine would say).

It was fun. There was dancing--first at the dancehall and then at a crazy danceclub downtown. That place will be so full of undergrads that we will probably have to avoid it in the future. I also got to meet three more members of the cohort and the group is still an awesome one.

But yes, the liver will be resting for awhile now. Summer is almost over and it is time to get to work.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: