Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Monday, August 8, 2011

365 days of being a writer: day 353

Still no Internet at the new place, though I did scout out a coffee shop with wifi this morning.

I also replied to a call for book reviewers on the [PANK] blog, so we'll see how that ends up.

Today was all about unpacking and having an existential crisis about my large quantity of stuff. Why do I need so much? For preparedness? And yet, there WAS a time when I could do with less...

Already I'm jonesing for Internet in my apartment. There are people I want to talk to, work I want to do.

This evening I hung out with 4 of the incoming MFA class. I'm glad to report that every seems cool so far. Also, what they say about the altitude seems to be true--two beers an I'm out.


Life in a (small) northern town

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: