Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 90

Three months in, and I feel I have hit a wall. I didn't want to write again today. I wanted to enjoy a day off: knit, bake squash, watch old Bob Newhart shows on hulu.

I spent some time reading my bee research, but I have no desire to sit down and write that paper. Does this mean I don't really want to go to school all that badly? Or that I don't have what it takes to write? I'm just tired of feeling like I am running in place.

Supposedly my latest VenusZine article is on newsstands now. If anyone out there see the Winter issue, take a look at the "slow cooking" article and tell me how it looks. Last time it was months before I got my single contributor's copy.

No comments: