Copyright notice

All content copyright 2010 by Chelsea Biondolillo. Seriously.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

365 days of being a writer: day 103

I did write yesterday, but did not have time to blog.

This research paper is really hanging me up, and I am not sure why. Is it the strictness required with inline citations? Maybe I just don't believe my potential thesis? I mean, I believe it, very much so. Bees need saving. But, maybe I don't believe that a research paper is the best way to say that?

In any case, I started the first section yesterday, and hope to finish it today and make serious progress on the other two. Right now I am in the Burton Barr Library, where the light and architecture are inspiring. I just wish the seats were a bit more adjustable.

Go to your local library today. Check out a crazy book you'd never buy. Like Something on Colony Collapse Disorder, for instance.

No comments: